Friday, March 13, 2009

Lost (In Prejudice) or Way to define Discrimination

"SCENE 2
Flashback: We see Shannon doing word puzzles at the airport. Sayid comes and sets his bag down by Shannon.



SAYID - Excuse me, would you mind watching my bag for a moment? I'll be right back.
SHANNON - Sure, whathever.
SAYID - Thank you.


(Later on, Shannon approaches an airport police officer)



SHANNON - Excuse me, sir?
AIRPORT POLICEMAN - Yes, ma'am.
SHANNON - Hi, um, some Arab guy has just left his bags on the chairs downstairs an then just walk away.
AIRPORT POLICEMAN - Can you describe him please ?
SHANNON - Um, Arab. He went towards the shops.


(Later... We see Sayid walking with airport security)

AIRPORT POLICEMAN - Sorry for the inconvenience.
SAYID - I'm sure you are.
AIRPORT POLICEMAN - Sir, your bag was unattended.
SAYID - Am I free to go?
AIRPORT POLICEMAN - Yes, sir.
SAYID - I have a plain to catch. "





Lost, episode 24, season 1






No comments:

Post a Comment